Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn

2 posters

Go down

Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Empty Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn

Post  Jon Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 am

Darck lay defeated accross his throne. He looked to the warriors who had defeated him. Each was holding out a coloured charm muttering an incantation. He knew that what they were doing was sealing him away within this forgotten realm forever. At least thats what they thought. Darck smiled to himself. How foolish they were. As the warriors walked away to return to their homelands, Darck let out a sinister laugh so loud that it stopped his own heart. The last Demon Lord had finally died and the warriors declared that an eternal calm would reign throughout the lands. How foolish they were indeed.

Over 2000 years later, King Ronca lay in his bed. He knew that his time had come and that with no heir to the throne that he would be the final bearer of the amulets of Limbo. His ancestors had not known that they could only seal him away as long as their bloodline flowed. Now he knew that his death would not effect just his Kingdom, but the entire world. A sinister laugh echoed through the palace as the Old King collapsed for the final time, and his green amulet charm fell throug a small drainage hole, lost forever.

Welcome to the legend of Darck. This is a RP which will feature several Acts which over time will become open. Once a new Act has been released you can tranfer your character over, but aome Acts may require you to create a new character.

The last Bearer of the Amulets of Limbo which sealed Darck and the Demon Lords away for the last 2000 years has now died, and soon the world will reign into chaos. Already humans of dark have felt his presense and the demons are awaking from their long sleep, ready once again to serve their master. The rest of humanity is yet to discover the dark events which are coming, but the Dark warriors will soon begin their plight to open the realm of Limbo, and will destroy entire cities if necessary.

(This game is based in a time of Knights and Wizards and crap)

Rules:
No swearing
No spamming
No auto-hitting or Godmoding
No bashing
Post often

Character sheet:
Name:
Description:(Eye colour, hair colour,clothes)
Personality:
Alliance:(Good Human, Bad Human or Demon)
Background story:
Jon

Number of posts : 23
Behavior :
Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Empty Re: Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn

Post  Captin Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Approved Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn 28cmsdg
Captin
Captin

Number of posts : 70
Behavior :
Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Legend of Darck Act I: Shadows reborn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum